The KTL committee are excited to announce that the toy library will be brightened up with new painting and polished floors. We’ve been working with Council now for almost a year to get these works to this stage. Here’s a few things we need you to know as members:
- The library will be closed from Friday 18th October and will reopen in full function on Friday 15th November, with returns of borrowed toys encouraged on Monday 11th, Wednesday 13th, Thursday 14th November. N.B. any unforeseen delays in works may delay our re-open date.
- We will allow members to borrow unlimited toys and ask that you take as many as you can. This will be effective immediately, with returns not required until 2 weeks after re-opening on the 15th November.
- If you require party hire during our closure dates, please get in contact ASAP. We will attempt to accommodate party hire requests, but we will possibly request you have the party hire equipment for longer than the normal 1 week hire.
- You can still borrow and return as normal up until Monday 14th October. However, as we get closer to closure, you should expect less toys around the library, but we assure you that the toys will be back in our new brighter space when we reopen and returns commence.
- Please check back here for updates or changes to this information.
Thanks for your patience and understanding while we undertake these works. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.