How to do click and collect
Updated: Dec 24, 2022
Currently in trial for our out-of-hours click and collect, the service will be opened to all after the trial.
Here’s the key information that you need to access to the contactless click and collect service:
1. BOOK A TIME – Please book in a time in Click and collect tab for your preferred date & time (new sessions will be added every week). See below video for instructions on how to book a time and reserve your toys. You must book a time to return toys, collect toys, or both at once.
2. SELECT TOYS – Please select toys by viewing available toys in the ‘Click and collect toy pictures’ .
Note, we will aim to provide all toys placed in your basket, but please understand that we may substitute for similar items if required. – You can borrow up to your membership borrow limit. – If you do not collect at your selected day and time, all basket items will be cancelled and made available to other members. – You cannot select toys until you have booked a time.
3. CONFIRM TOYS AND TIME period- You must confirm your booking before:
Monday 2pm if you are booking to collect midweek.
Friday 10am if you are booking to collect on Friday
Saturday 10am if you are booking to collect over the weekend
By clicking the ‘finalise your selection’ button. Otherwise nothing will be ready for you.
4. RETURNS – You must also book a time to return toys. Upon arriving at the toy library please follow the signs to return your toys and place toys in the marked date section for that day.
5. COLLECTING – You will receive an email which confirms your locker and lock combination. We will endeavour to match a locker to suit the size of your returns, however if the return toys do not fit. DO NOT leave them outside the lockers, they will need to be returned when we are open.
Toys don't fit
Please don't leave them outside the lockers you cannot ensure it's safety.
Can't open/ close the locker
Sometimes the locks or doors may be stiff as they are new. If a bit of wiggling doesn't work email Catherine email@example.com
I want to change what toys are in my basket before confirmation time.
We have some flexibility to change what is chosen if you email firstname.lastname@example.org early.