We rely on sponsorship, grants, fundraising and donations to keep the toy library running. We are very grateful for all contributions. Find out how you can help below or contact us.
We welcome donations of appropriate toys throughout the year. Donated toys should be:
- well designed, constructed and safe
- durable and robust
- complete and in good condition (see note below)
- suitable for children 0 to 9 years old
- easy to clean (not soft toys or teddies)
- easily transported in a car
- table top/ board games
- role play toys kitchenette, doll prams & beds
- dress ups
- figurines from Fisher Price toys
- wooden puzzle or quality cardboard puzzle
- children’s books (from time to time)
- first toys
Toy Brands Examples:
- Fisher Price
- Little Tikes
- Step 2
- Green Toys
- B. Toys
- Plan Toys
The toy doesn’t need to be new, but it does need to be of a quality that you would be happy to give to a friend or family.
Note: Often we accept toys that have missing pieces, as we can use them for spare parts.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept bikes with training wheels, broken and soft toys.
If you have items to donate, please bring them to the library during opening hours and our coordinator will be able to assist or contact us to discuss.