We rely on sponsorship, grants, fundraising and donations to keep the toy library running. We are very grateful for all contributions. Find out how you can help below or contact us.
We welcome donations of appropriate toys throughout the year. Donated toys should be:
- well designed, constructed and safe
- durable and robust
- complete and in good condition (see note below)
- suitable for children 0 to 9 years old
- easy to clean (not soft toys or teddies)
- easily transported in a car
The toy doesn’t need to be new, but it does need to be something that you would be happy to give to a friend.
Note: Often we accept toys that have missing pieces, as we can use them for spare parts.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept bikes with training wheels, broken and soft toys.
If you have items to donate, please bring them to the library during opening hours and our coordinator will be able to assist or contact us to discuss.