We will be continuing the Click and Collect service on Monday afternoons, Friday and Saturday mornings. We are always committed to everyone’s health and safety, so we require all members to adhere to strict toy and bag cleaning. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Please ensure toys are returned extra clean by following the guidelines below. This also applies to the toy bags and outdoor toys.
- Before returning toys please make sure they are dry before placing them in bags and containers.
- BORROW TOYS – Book a date and time to collect toys on the SETLS Calendar. It will show as a ‘Special Event’ and seem as though you are signing up to a special volunteering session.
- RETURNS TOYS – You may return toys any Monday, Friday and Saturday without needing to book during any of our session times. Follow signs to the ramp. Toys will be counted and returned after seven days.
- Toys must never be left at the front of the toy library when we are closed.
- No members are allowed in the library space.